Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Quick Trip Home

About two weeks before school started I got fly back to Colorado to spend time with the fam.
Alexis was there with Hannah and the newest Peterson addition Sadie.

Here's a little photo recap of what I did while I was there.

I wore a Sadie around for a day (and pretty much held her any time I could)





















I got Hannah and Sadie Washington Sate Cougars T-shirts





















I went to Denver to See Joan, Chris, and Ryan. We had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Lola (great name if I do say so)
































A last but not least I hiked the incline and then ran down Barr trail. I met up with Drew Spellman, an old friend from high school who was hiking it on the same day.  It was nice to have the company and catch up on the past 8 years.

The start and WAYYYY up there is the finish





















Almost 1/2 way


















The view and it starts to get really steep!









































Drew at the top





















Me at the top, now to run the 3 miles back down :)

3 comments:

Alexis said...

um hello...pillow making?????

Pita said...

I'm doing a separate post about that when I get the duvet cover.
Hide yo kids hide yo wife!

Beth and Jerry said...

And what about the good cook'n
Dad and I gained 5 pounds with all the good food! You guys are awesome!!